Tuesday 10 September 2013

How to Make Your Pores Smaller (my experience)

This is my experience to fight my large pores, and now my pores being smaller. Im so happy >.<



the first thing makes your pores bigger because of too much produce oil on your face, or you get your first aging.

i will show you how to make your pore smaller, this is my experience and it works for me.

1. Use ice cube

every morning after wake up or before you go sleep, you can use ice cube (wrapped with fabric or towel) and put that ice cube on your face, massage gently. Dont put ice cube around your eyes.

2. Use peel off mask

Use peel off mask once a week, it helps you to reduce your oil. And it will make your pore won't store much oil which it makes your pore be bigger.

3. Use skincare or makeup doesn't clog your pore

If you have flawless skin , actually you dont need foundation or BB cream. U just need to use concealer, conceal your dark spot, or dark eyes if u have. after that use your favorite moisturizer, and your lovely others makeup and you ready to go.



Good Luck Ladies


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank u :)