Tuesday 15 October 2013

The Effect of Circle Lens

I have used circle lens for my eyes problem for two years, but i stopped now for some reason.


For me circle lens can make me looks younger and my eyes looks bigger. im gonna tell you my experience when i used circle lens.
when i used this i ever got bad story ever i ever got LOLOL..  i remember, last year i still used circle lens when i was sleeping. And the result when i wake up, my left eyes you know the circle lens disappear. omg omg :o i'm so confused. I checked my eye by myself, and the circle lens in the under of my eyes O.O. i took the circle lens by myself carefully and i succeed. OH thanks God. haha

Ok so don't ever you sleeping with your circle lens in your eyes.
for the other bad experience i never felt it, i think maybe we have to choose the high water content circle lens, and the water to wash it. And don't use circle lens for the long time, i think 10 hours are enough in a day.


Good luck ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank u :)